I currently live in two smaller rooms in my parents house, so I don't have the option of turning a room into a declutter room. I do have the option of building as miniature version of a declutter room, a declutter table!
What do I need for this? The following is a list of the things I think I need to include. What do you think? Am I missing something? Tell me in the comments.
- Trash can
- Place for a stack of full size sheets of paper
- Place for unopened mail
- A set of small shelves for stacks of little notes
- A door on the bottom for a small storage compartment
- Place for scattered pens, paper clips, pins, or other office related little things
- Place or rack for CD's
- Shelf for books
- Several small compartments for change
- The section for the undefined... a place to put anything that has no place