Saturday, January 23, 2010

Visio



  I was first introduced to Visio, Microsoft's layout and flowchart application at the beginning of this term in school.  It allows you to very easily make layouts or designs of just about anything!  The seemingly limitless possibilities of this program made me practically fall in love with it.  You may even see me use some pictures taken from it as profile pictures for this or that.
  So what can you do with it?  You name it!  Design your dream house, layout a new computer application, design a website or even create a new circuit board.  I learned how do to some of the more advanced things from visguy.com and some other tutorials online.  Once you get it, it becomes very easy to duplicate things.
  My main term project is being done in Visio.  I call it Rigor.  It is a topology of my school.  for those of you that have Visio, I'll let you know when I'm done and I'll be posting a link so you can download the finished project at some point.


above: my dream office :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mhm... so that's how you designed your dream house... I was wondering how on earth did you plan all the space and stuff!